Sunday, September 04, 2005

my brothers birthday

today my brother christian turns 30. happy birthday my dearly loved little brother.

i'm not sure if it was the day he was born or shortly after but i remember seeing him and my mom from their hospital window in lindsay, ontario those many years ago. i remember my dad standing with tyler and i on the grass of the hospital and i think our mom threw us some candy out the window. i don't have a lot of memories of christian as a baby but i do remember one incident when he was a toddler, he fell off of the couch and split his chin open. he had to get some stitches of course and i thought that was the most amazing thing in the world.

needless to say that was not the only accident that he would have over the next 20 or so years.

so if you can, raise a glass to my little brother tonight and let him know he is loved.

cheers buddy.

2 comments:

Trent said...

did you forget that it was my wife's 30th too???

Anonymous said...

THEY WERE SMARTIES...

YOU WERE THE BEST BIG BROTHER TO HIM. YOU WANTED TO HELP WITH ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING, AND YOU DID.
XO