Thursday, July 20, 2006

Outdoor bliss

I really love our little townhouse. Sure, it feels a little too 70s-inspired at times, but on the whole, it is a good size and it has some great features. My issue? The outside has always been lacking. Until now... Thanks to some inspiration at my mom-in-law's place last month and this past week's garage sale outing, I found a cute little wall hanging that adds some flair to a rather bland front door wall, and some fabulous glazed planters. Add some colourful flowers, a plant stand and two benches from a couple months ago's garage sale adventure and the front of our place is no longer the bland entrance that it has been for the last year.



One last thing - happy birthday, Shannon! With a great new house and all the responsibilities that go with it, you're defintely another year wiser. But I think it's fair to say that you still don't look a day over 25! (Just go with it... it'll be useful in your 40s.) I hope you have a wonderful day my friend!

The birthday girl

No comments: