Thursday, April 05, 2007

This day in history

I saw this meme a couple weeks ago, but it seemed appropriate to wait until today to post my version.

Here's what you do:

1. Go to Wikipedia and type in your Birthday Month and day only.

  • April 5

2. List 3 Events that occurred that day.

The earliest on the list of events, and the only one that makes reference to a holiday that is now all about green and beer-drinking:

For the science-geek in me:

I don’t know how I have never noted this one, but:

3. List 2 important Birthdays.

Because she was a legend:

Because he’s so the opposite of Bette Davis:

4. List 1 Death.

Because I have enjoyed the Group of Seven since I was less than 1/3 my current age:

5. List a Holiday or Observance. (if any)

In honor or trees:

6. Tag 5 other bloggers.

No thanks… I’ll just let you play along if you’d like.

No comments: