Thursday, January 11, 2007

And now for a word from our coffee pot

You know those annoying 5-question surveys in the chick magazines that you can't help but take when you're waiting to be called at the doctor's office?

Thanks to Pieces, I was led to this little gem.

Me:

You Are an Iced Coffee

At your best, you are: hyper, modern, and athletic

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you're out with friends

Your caffeine addiction level: medium

Keith:
You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high
What Kind of Coffee Are You?

I love that at our worst, we are both cheap and angsty. Oh, and that I'm hyper. The only really wrong thing here is that Keith really isn't addicted to caffeine AT ALL. He pretty much has coffee when I make it and he notices it's there.

And for the record, we're both black coffee drinkers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was a frappacino like Pieces. I hope I'm not really childish at my worst! And I very rarely actually drink a frappacino. I'm into mochas! (And sugar--definitely--when I drink regular coffee.)

Beth said...

It said I was an espresso and that my caffeine addiction was very high.....which is funny because I don't even drink coffee. I think it's super gross. Green tea for me please!

Anonymous said...

I am an espresso. Not sure how I avoided "cheap and angsty." It's probable good if you both are, because when only one of you is cheap OR angsty ... look out!

Bea said...

I came out as a black coffee, like Keith. It doesn't sound quite right, though - I'm much more like a maple latte with extra whip.