Thursday, August 17, 2006

The week in review

Lots going on, lots to show and tell... here's the past week in pictoral form:

Kai watches our landlord Dave mow the grass, too shy to join in with his own weed trimmer.


Happy late-summer sunflowers, fresh from the grocery store.


I know this sort of falls under the category of high school weekend retreat photo-taking, but I just couldn't help taking this when I went into Kai's room on Sunday to wake him up from his nap. I had to use a flash, because it was pretty dark in his room, so although it looks like all the lights were on in his room, it was really very dim. We've never seen him sleeping like this before, and we check on him every night before we go to bed...

The new kitchen, all set up and ready for the chef.

The new bedroom curtains. They do make me happy... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what lovely curls he has! that napping picture is really cute.