Thursday, August 02, 2007

Starting Early

Tomorrow after I finish working at the local rec centre Kai and I will be heading out on a camping trip. My plan is to get to the trail head by 4pm, hike in about 2 kms, set up camp and do some exploring. We have taken Kai on a few car camping trips in the past but this will be his first backcountry experience. My idea is to pack as light as possible since I will have to carry everything. If everything goes well we will pack up after lunch and head home.

On the menu - Dehydrated mac and cheese, noodles and chicken, and ice cream sandwich (this should be fun) and lots of peanut butter, instant oatmeal and finally Kai's staple - apples and cheese.

Let the adventure begin.

1 comment:

obsessiveskier said...

check out Anna's new blog:

www.climberskierdudegirl.blogspot.com