Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kai's Perfect Saturday

Having a friend over.

Painting some rocks.

Baking some cookies.

Taking Puddles for a ride in anything that he can pull or drag around.

It was an absolutely lovely day today. It wasn't particularly warm, but it was warm enough for me to be inspired to take down the outdoor Christmas lights and to attach our new (to us) trailer bike to my bike to take Kai for a little ride. (I suppose it is the opposite of the bike trailer, shown above.) We've had the trailer bike for a few weeks, but it has been too snowy and icy to bother giving it a try.

Unfortunately, it wasn't until we were all helmetted-up and hopping up on our respective seats that I realized my bike has a seriously flat tire. Very tragic.

Pleasantly unphased, Kai jumped back on his own new bike and we went for a walk/ride around the neighbourhood. All in all, a good Saturday.

No comments: